Terms & Conditions
Quotes and orders from Chameleon Stone
Quotes and orders can be made through our email address: email@example.com as well as via telephone 01934 616275.
Payment with Chameleon Stone
After checking your Chameleon Stone quote, payment can be made by Bank Transfer. Funds need to be cleared into Chameleon Stone’s account before your natural stone products can be delivered.
Terms and Conditions Appendix
- Purchases can be made by customers on deposit and full payment of Invoice. Chameleon Stone Ltd can retain any tiles that haven’t been supplied until the full amount of the invoice is paid. Once an order is confirmed by a deposit the order will be made up ready for delivery (or collection) at a mutually agreed day/date. If a confirmed order is cancelled once the order has been made up the deposit is non-refundable. It is industry practise that the customer includes an additional 10% of goods to any order to allow for wastage, minor imperfections or damage/edge chipping that may be caused during the unpacking, cutting and fitting process, goods affected in this way can often be utilised for ‘cuts’ during the installation and for any future repairs. The customer should also be aware that the delivery cost for a few extra tiles should they not order enough could be as much as the original delivery costs.
- Chameleon Stone Ltd will not replace or refund damaged Goods constituting less than 10% of the total order
- Bespoke orders must be paid for in full on placement of order and is non-refundable.Bespoke orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
- Chameleon Stone stock natural stone tiles and supply Porcelain/Ceramic tiles, due to the nature of the product the colour and patterns of the tiles may have different shadings and have natural variation and characteristics. With reference to Natural Stone tiles that are Tumbled and Tumbled & Filled due to the ageing process any imperfections on the surface and edges of the tiles should be considered a characteristic. Samples of Natural Stone tiles can be requested from each current stock before ordering, in addition to viewing our vast display of stock in Chameleon Stone Ltd’s show room: BS23 3YB. Chameleon Stone cannot accept returns or accept liability on the basis of colour or shade variation or once the tiles have been fixed or sealed or impregnated due to its natural variation.
- Returns: Chameleon Stone are under no obligation to accept the return of unwanted stock and will only consider the return of unopened packs, undamaged, re-saleable material up to 14 days from the Invoice date. Please note that sealants cannot be returned. We reserve the right to charge a minimum 30% handling charge on goods returned as not required. We reserve our rights to vary the time limit and handling charge. All returns are at your (the customers) costs & must be returned to us (Chameleon Stone Ltd, Unit 3, Longton Industrial Estate, Winterstoke Road, Weston-super-Mare, BS23 3YB) in the original packaging and in the same condition that they were in when they were despatched. Please note Chameleon Stone are under no obligation to have to accept any returns unless previously discussed & confirmed in writing.
- Calculations: natural stone tiles are priced by square meterage represented on invoices; these quotations are intended as a guide only, except where stated otherwise.
- Photographs: Chameleon Stone’s use of photographic images online and marketing products are all photographs given by completed orders by our satisfied customers.
- Deliveries and Collections. Regarding Chameleon Stone’s delivery service: Customers can choose to collect their tiles from Chameleon Stone’s warehouse (next to show room) with agreed, reasonable prior notice. Your order can only be collected in a vehicle capable of being fork-lift loaded (unless otherwise agreed). If you arrange transportation of the Goods either in person or via a third party it is at your own risk and we will not accept claims for damage or breakages.Chameleon Stone also offers the choice of an outside haulage company. The haulier will only deliver to the nearest practical point of access to the property from the road. The tail lift can only drop on to hard surfaces on level floors, i.e. concrete etc. A pallet truck cannot be used on gravel and it is the responsibility of the customer to inform us of the delivery conditions. Customers will need to be available on the day of delivery to sign for the goods. It is your responsibility to check the order before signing the delivery note. Once you have signed for the goods, it is deemed that the goods are acceptable. Any damages must be noted on the delivery note. We reserve the right to ask for evidence of breakage, i.e. photographs. Industry practise states claims of breakages will not be accepted after 24 hours of delivery and we, the supplier will not replace or refund damaged goods constituting less than 10% of the total order.
- Installation and Fixing: Chameleon Stone can supply adhesives and sealants; Chameleon Stone does not provide a fitting or installation service. However Tillers can be recommended.
- Sealers and Impregnators will only work effectively if tiles are maintained using the specific cleaners recommended by Chameleon Stone. It is the responsibility of the customer to maintain the product in the correct way by using the correct cleaners.
- All prices on Chameleon Stone are quoted in GBP (Sterling). Updated 2019